"During the summer of 2013, a perfect triangle will form between planets in the water signs, Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio; signs of feeling and imagination. Called a grand trine in astrology, this one is particularly rare. The three planets involved come into a formation of this kind only once every several hundred years. Neptune calls up our dreams, Jupiter calls forth abundance, while Saturn requires rigour, depth and responsibility. While this exceptional grand trine holds great promise it may also wash away things that are no longer needed, and it may well be time to let them go.
Saturn in Scorpio pushes us to release. It also brings up all our resistance to accepting loss. It can take us to to those emotional and psychological states that have been frozen in some past moment of terror. Scorpio connects to the end of life, but also to the powerful forces that awaken desire and engender rebirth. Each moment of release moves emotions back into a living stream. This cleaning out and letting go, makes room for the abundance of Jupiter in Cancer, and for the visionary potential brought by Neptune in Pisces. Without the willingness to let go, there may be no room for new dreams, no quickening of the hopes we carry for the next phase in our lives.
As different planets join the trine, the flow energy can channel so much emotion, it may quickly overwhelm containers that seemed solid until now. This is especially true if you have neglected feelings for a time. In alchemy, the water element connects to dissolving parts of the self we no longer need. Whatever gets in the way of the connection to our own soul may need to go.
As the grand trine began to form a few weeks ago, the emotions of the people spilled over into protest. In doing so, they fueled an ongoing aspect of radical change, the powerful Uranus Pluto Square. This larger aspect of transformation will be in effect through 2017.
In the water signs, which are rich in feeling and imagination, each one of us is called to attend to what we feel. When a trine forms between any two planets, it is said to bring fluidity and ease, a pathway without resistance. A Grand Trine multiplies this energy exponentially. When things don’t feel right the energy can spill out in anger, and protest, as it has in recent world events. Something similar happens in the lives of individuals, where powerful feelings may arise all at once. It can also awaken love and joy, tenderness and passion. Water can help deserts bloom, and bring dead-looking wood back to life.
As the Grand trine forms over the summer, let yourself feel into the deep places inside yourself, and sense what is seeking to emerge. You may feel some fear of these depths. Stay steady, and the chimeras of the deep may arise, then quickly fade. Psychologically and emotionally things can move again. What opens under the grand trine will continue to reveal itself the entire time Jupiter is in Cancer, from June 26th 2013 until July 14, 2014. Its larger benefits may continue for many years to come.
The trine between Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune will be most exact on the 17th and 18th of July, and its influence will stream through the next 12 months. As you connect to your feelings on a deep level, the grand trine can bring out what is best in your life. If difficult feelings arise, be willing to stay with them until the waters run clear. Find a centering practice, meditate, or pray, or perhaps simply spend more time in nature, where an inner quiet can emerge. Such a practice, in turn, will help you realize how to act from a place of deep knowing. Even more, a new vision for your life can emerge, one that carries you for years to come. If you are born under a water sign, or have these signs prominent this process is even more essential. In truth, it touches each of us.
The water grand trine is powerful because it speaks to something in us that is eternal, calling up the voice of the soul. Whatever the soul needs to be heard will be quickened by this alignment. It can bring back memories, quicken our dreams and awaken our feelings.”
~ By Lynn Bell
- demetereader reblogged this from i-xviii
- yeskaful likes this
- passionedangel likes this
- euphoriainthemoon likes this
- girlfridayy likes this
- piscesquotes reblogged this from astrolocherry
- sistaty likes this
- what-if-your-mom-just reblogged this from amateurastrologer
- sheletmetouchher reblogged this from astrolocherry
- queen--of-the-jungle likes this
- iwillstartover likes this
- wearurbitchface likes this
- heartsofclearestglass likes this
- bolexbabe likes this
- stars-sing likes this
- golden-phones likes this
- calicosphinx reblogged this from astrolocherry
- thedwise likes this
- reptilianz reblogged this from combat-kitten
- pissonality likes this
- combat-kitten reblogged this from pissonality and added:
- pissonality reblogged this from i-xviii
- i-xviii likes this
- spectrumzodiacs reblogged this from astrolocherry
- twisted-kush520 reblogged this from samanthahighness
- lovediscomfort likes this
- samanthahighness reblogged this from thescientistsjournal
- samanthahighness likes this
- jasghotra reblogged this from peggysue0721
- peggysue0721 reblogged this from astrolocherry
- peggysue0721 likes this
- thescientistsjournal reblogged this from astrolocherry
- kingdomsend likes this
- piscespower likes this
- lostinthecrystalsky reblogged this from astrolocherry
- violetvelociraptors likes this
- alilc89 likes this
- ktandrew reblogged this from cuntmars666
- ktandrew likes this
- cuntmars666 reblogged this from astrolocherry
- magikleevlishious reblogged this from astrolocherry
- magikleevlishious likes this
- make-you-sleep likes this
- drea2luv reblogged this from astrolocherry
- theirishlassrocks likes this
- antonbubble likes this
- drlgrrd reblogged this from astrolocherry
- drlgrrd likes this